• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  • A Matter of Fate - Heather Lyons
  •  inescapable - amy a bartol
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tueaday #10

Hosted by Should Be Reading

I'm reading 
He Came For Me
by CM Brown


  I knew as I sped past her car that my future would change but I just could not help myself, I had this urge to somehow make my presence known. Watching from a distance was taking too much of my restraint and I needed to get closer.

     - Chapter 1

Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!


Karen and Gerard said...

Wonder why she needed to get closer. Good teaser.


Viktoria Bruce said...

Great teaser, makes you question what's going on!

Here's mine for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-20.html

Vix :-)

Andrea @The Bookish Babes said...

Nice teaser! I've never heard of this book before, but it seems interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Tribute Books Mama said...

Interesting cover and teaser.


Sandy Nachlinger said...

Your teaser made me wonder: how would her life change and why did she need to get closer?
My teaser is from Deadly Pleasures.

Books And Beyond said...

Get closer to who? I am curious to know whats going on.
Gr8 teaser! New follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...